CPA Exam Registration Requirements
Credit Requirements: Minimum of 120 semester units, including Baccalaureate degree with concentration in Accounting OR AACSB-Accredited Graduate Degree Minimum Degree Requirement: Baccalaureate Additional Requirements:
- At least 27 semester hours or equivalent quarter hours of accounting-related subjects which includes:
- Commercial (Business Law) – 3 hours
- Financial Accounting – 3 hours
- Auditing – 3 hours
- Federal Income Taxes – 3 hours
- Cost (Managerial) Accounting – 3 hours
- Other Accounting Related Subjects – 12 hours (Finance and related coureses can be used to meet this requirement).
- These subject areas may be covered during a university program or through additional degree-credit courses offered by post-secondary institutions including universities and colleges. The college or university that conferred the degree must have been accredited or licensed by the DC Education Licensure Commission or have been a member of a regional accrediting agency recognized by the Board when applicant’s degree was awarded.
Citizenship: U.S. Citizenship not required Minimum Age: 18 Additional Requirements: Applicants are not required to be a resident, employee, or keep office(s) in the state
|Initial Application or Transfer of Credit||$175.00|
|Audit and Attestation (AUD)||$195.35|
|Business Environment and Concepts (BEC)||$176.25|
|Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)||$195.35|
You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your questions and concerns about the CPA Exam answered.