Our CPA exam classes are virtually delivered (face-to-face). All students are required to have their cameras on and participate.
Class duration: July 14, 2024 to August 18, 2024
Class times are: Sundays 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM; Mondays and Wednesdays 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
100% of students who attended our 2022/23 CPA Exam REG class and sat the exam were successful. These students had multiple repeats and little or no tax exposure.
Some reasons candidates take, or should take, this class:
- Repeated failures with the major CPA exam resources providers. Some CPA exam providers have a lock-in strategy. Therefore, you are locked in to your continuous doom.
- We increase student scores by over 30% – 60%, and hold you accountable to generate passes.
- Classes of major exam providers are too large. As a result, your questions are not answered.
- Our class sizes are controlled. As a result, each student gets their questions answered.
- Personal one-on-one time, where needed.
- 90% of candidates who sign-up for one of our courses, return for the other 3 courses.
- Several candidates have been out of school for a while. Consequently, they require more than cram courses and boot camps. We walk you through the entire course, not just select topics.
- 18+ years of assisting students to get over the hump and pass.
Are you ready to give what you didn’t think you have to pass?
- Ethics, Professional Responsibilities and Federal Tax Procedures
- Business Law
- Federal Taxation of Property Transactions
- Federal Taxation of Individuals
- Federal Taxation of Entities
Each content area has a list of topics which you must cover in order to be successful. Once you have registered in the course you will see a list of the topics. Otherwise, you can access the topics under the CPA Exam content section of our website at: CPA Exam Content.
By continuing you are acknowledging the terms and conditions of the class. Class fees are due and payable before the commencement of each class. Fees paid are refundable up to three days before the commencement of each class without penalty. See the detailed terms and conditions at checkout.SELECT JOIN THIS EVENT TO PROCCED