Information You Provide
When you register as a member or request information, we will use our registration and online enrollment forms to collect personally identifying information such as your full name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, educational background, professional information and credit card information (“personal data”). In addition, if you contact us via email or offline, we may collect the personal data that you voluntarily provide us at that time.
You may choose to voluntarily submit other information to us through our services that were not requested, and in such instances, you are solely responsible for such information.
Information Collected Automatically
For each visitor to our website, our server automatically records IP (Internet Protocol) address, browser type, operating system, domain name, access times, and referring website addresses.
For users interacting with our services, we may also collect various information using different types of technologies. This information includes:
- Type of subscription and your interactions with our Service.
- Details of the queries you make, and the date and time of your request.
- Any content (as defined previously) you post to the Service including answer responses, notes, flash cards, messages, and forum posts you send and/or receive via the Service.
- Technical data, which may include URL information, cookies, your IP address, the types of devices you are using to access or connect to our Service, unique device ID, device attributes, network and device performance, browser type, language, operating system, and Mabstac application version.
- Location data based on your IP address. Mabstac may use third-party applications to look up location based on your IP address. At no point will your personal or other identifying data (other than IP address) be used for such specific purpose.
How We Use Collected Information
We may use any information collected, including personal information:
- To complete, perform, and support the activity for which the information was provided.
- To improve the content of our website or services.
- To develop new products and services, and analyze your use of the Service, including your interaction with applications, products, and services that are made available, linked to, or offered through the Service.
- To customize the content and/or layout of our website for you.
- To notify you about updates to our website, if you have consented to receive such information.
- To contact you for marketing purposes, if you have consented to receive such information.
- To process your payment or prevent or detect fraud.
- To contact you for employment opportunities.
We may also use or disclose the personal information for its business purposes, including:
- Secure our network and our website.
- Conduct audits related to our current interactions with you.
- Debug the site and service to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Undertake activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or good that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by Mabstac, and to improve, enhance or update them.
- Perform services on behalf of Mabsatc, including maintaining or servicing your account and providing customer service.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online or with regard to technical, billing, or product-related issues when deemed necessary during our regular office hours.
How is the Information Shared
The information collected may be:
- Shared with our agents or contractors who assist in providing support for our internal operations.
- Used by all of our trading names and affiliated group companies and transferred to other countries for processing. These countries may not have similar data privacy laws, but if we transfer your information in this way, we will take steps to ensure that your information continues to be protected.
- Disclosed when legally required to do so at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws, or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets, or other corporate change respecting the website.
The information will not be disclosed to third parties unless you have explicitly consented to do so. We are committed to protecting your personal information.
The categories of personal information that we used, transferred, exchanged, or disclosed (including to third parties) about consumers during the preceding 12 months were: (a) identifiers; (b) personal information; (c) classification data; (d) commercial information; (e) internet activity; (f) geolocation data; and (g) inferences.
The categories of personal information that we disclosed about consumers for a business purpose during the preceding 12 months were: (a) identifiers; (b) personal information; (c) classification data; (d) commercial information; (e) internet activity; (f) geolocation data; and (g) inferences.
We use data hosting provider(s) in the United States to store your data. The provider(s) chosen employs a variety of security measures designed to ensure data protection and up-time. Although we are committed to employing safeguards to protect user information, due to the inherent nature of online and evolving technologies, it is not possible to completely secure any/all data. We cannot guarantee that data is absolutely safe and secure from intrusion.